The pool area (including the locker rooms) is open:
(Mid June - Aug) 7am-9pm Mon-Fri; 8am-9pm Sat & Sun
(Sept - Oct) 8am-8pm Daily
(Nov - March) 8am-8pm Mon-Sat; 8am-5pm Sun
(April-June) 8am-9pm Daily
Lap Swim Hours are:
8-10am (7-9am Mon - Fri; June-August)
*Summer - 3pm-3:30pm (2 lanes open to lap swim)
The Westwood Aquatic Center is comprised of three facilities, the main pool, the spa and the wading pool. Each summer the Club employs swim instructors and lifeguards. These capable young men and women teach swim lessons and watch over the facility while school is not in session, approximately 10 weeks. When there is no lifeguard on duty, all children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their safety and behavior. An adult is defined as a responsible party 18 years or older. Weak swimmers may be asked to take a safety test.
1. Diving boards are only available when a lifeguard is on duty.
2. No glass allowed in the pool area (broken glass may be hazardous to your health)
3. Please eat and drink in the fenced-in picnic area by the pool.This is the only designated eating area by the pool, therefore, we request the tables not be monopolized for personal parties and events. This is a shared space for all members.
(Water in plastic containers is OK poolside.)
4. No chewing gum or smoking in the pool area.
5. Swimmers must wear swimsuits! Cutoffs or shorts are not allowed.
6. Floating Devices: Life Vest, water wings with a chest strap and small tubes with attached seats are permissible. Kickboards may be used during lap swim only. The use of floating lounges, pool noodles or black fins, which can mark the pool, is not allowed.
7. Please observe lap swim only hours. Swimmers must be 14 years or older to swim during lap swim and need to be swimming laps.